Well, I turned 17 a few weeks ago on April 29! Guys IT WAS AWESOME. Seriously best birthday ever! First of all, I have the best and cutest friends ever. Around 11:50 PM Lauren, Pyper, and Emma came and heart attacked my front door with cute notes and my favorite food! It was awesome and so kind :)
The rest of my day was fantastic too! School was normal as always, except I brought cookies to peer tutoring and we got to go outside with the kids and had a good time. Lauren and Pyper and I got some jamba for lunch (hollaaaaa) and that was basically the highlights from my 8 hour day at BHS.
After school I spent time with my mom and sisters and we opened presents and had a fabulous birthday cake! It was delicious. Also, I'm lactose intolerant and so my mom made me a lactose free ice cream cake *heart eyes*. Then I went on a date, but you don't need to know the details of that ;) it was awesome though.












No comments:
Post a Comment