I have been such a slacker on the blogging lately, so I apologize. BUT, last Friday I went to the amusement park Lagoon with my boyfriend and you guys, it was so much fun! We were enjoying our day when only a few hours into the rides and fun, my sandal broke. Completely broke, in repairable. I guess that's what I get for wearing sandals to Lagoon! I was being stubborn about my money and did not want to spend it on some overpriced shoes from the souvenir shop. Soooo... As you might already be able to guess how this is going, I walked around barefoot for a while. Surprisingly, Mark wasn't giving me too much grief and he wasn't that embarrassed to walk around with me hahah. I got many stares and disapproving faces but whatever! I had to do what I had to do to survive. Don't worry, eventually after a while, I couldn't go on a ride because I had no shoes, so I bought some very ugly shoes (they were the cheapest we could find) and wore them the rest of the day. We got a good laugh out of that little situation and it gave us a good memory! Here's a picture of the shoes.
A bad memory from that day however, was Markus forced me to go on the rocket. Do you know how terrified of the rocket I am?! It kills me. It's a ride that shoots you straight up and down so it's not a roller coaster. Let's just say this, I cried the whole time while Mark thought it was all hilarious. That was one of the scariest moments of my life and being at the top of the rocket looking down was so terrifying. I can handle roller coasters, but not those kind of rides. I'm glad Mark got a kick out of it though hahah I'm sure it was funny seeing me cry over something like that! I'm so happy I have Markus to spend the summer with though. Lagoon was a ton of fun and if you haven't been, I encourage you to go. :) I got him to go on the Ferris wheel with me! That spooked him out a bit being up that high, but it was worth it! I hope everybody is having a good summer and spending it with the ones they love, I know I am! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment