Let me tell you about how amazing my friends and family are for making my birthday this year one I will never forget! First of all, I went to Denny's at midnight with two of my close friends, and my sister, and we pigged out there. It was a great way to start the all day celebration of the coming of my new age. Yes, I had to go to school, unfortunetly, you don't get excused absences on the anniversary of your day of birth. I think we should be allowed that day off, but that's a whole other story. Anyway, after school I went and got my license at the DMV. To be honest, I was quite nervous about my silly license picture. I didn't want it haunting me everytime I opened my wallet with an ugly photo! Luckily, it wasn't too bad, but wasn't also something I would like to hang around the town, you know? The rest of the day was nice and calm, I saw my boyfriend, Markus Moran, who has the same birthday as me! We exchanged gifts and hung around for a bit. The day just went on, nothing super grand, until it was family present time. I was grateful to receive all the things I got, but especially one in particular: my Nikon d1300. I will be honest with you, opening up that box with my new camera held in it, brought tears to my eyes, and made me a speechless crier for 5 minutes. I've been wanting a camera like this for so long; having gotten one was absolutely amazing. I already have taken a ton of pictures on it, of course, because I couldn't contain my excitement! Also, I named my camera Nikki, and I'm pretty jazzed about that.





No comments:
Post a Comment